v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
viable human ability? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
viable human ability? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
viable human ability? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
viable human ability? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
viable human ability? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
viable human ability? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
viable human ability? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
viable human ability? Vote_lcap100%viable human ability? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
viable human ability? Vote_lcap0%viable human ability? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

viable human ability?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
denki

viable human ability? Empty
PostSubject: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:35 am

name: hans lippershey
appearance: wizened venerable looking old dude. slightly short-ish, twinkle in his eye. silver hair, lots of wrinkles. black eyes.

ability information:

energy blast: the user fires an energy blast from palm of hand or sole of foot, diameter is 5 feet. can be used to propel the user into/through the air, a distance equal to reishi/10 feet [this effect is optional]. this distance is unaffected by the lens. 1 per post. strength and speed equal to reishi. .75 mile range.

multitude of small energy blasts
fires X energy blasts, with strength equal to reishi/X. usable 1 per post. speed equal to 1.25 reishi.

reishi concealment
able to conceal reishi from anyone with equal or less reishi. canceled if using any reishi attack, with a few other exceptions

portals: the user can open portals to any canon dimension.

moonwalk -
the user steps so quickly they can run or jump around or in place through the air. user moves at speed equal to reishi. can travel up to speed in feet per post. moonwalk is performed in reishi/10 steps [allowing the user to navigate mazes].

basuto - typical basuto

first release:

the user may release while still hiding his reishi [the release does not show up]

full bring appearance: monocle on a chain
abilities: the user's fullbring takes the form of a field, which is shaped like a lens. it can reverse directions instantly, taking one of 4 ''states''. it can move anywhere the user can see, instantly, though the lens has to be fully visible to the user wherever it teleports to. it is not solid. it can remain in place while the user moves, though it must stay within 300 feet of the user [if user would move farther away than that, the lens follows at 300 feet away. the lens may be manipulated, to aim anywhere, without the user looking at the lens. the size of the field is equal to the user's reishi/5 in feet on a side [the field is square]. the lens may only shrink, focus, or grow anything one time before negating the effect by performing the opposite action. the lens cannot be in multiple states at once, and can switch between them instantly. anything toughing the lens in one of it's stages will automatically get the effect, unless the user chooses otherwise. the lens can at anytime regain its form as a monocle

1st state: focusing: the lens can focus any reishi based attacks, or beams [of light, heat, etc.] that pass through it, into a smaller but more powerful version. reishi based attacks speed, power, and range are all multiplied by 1.25. however, the size is reduced to 1 inch across. if used to focus something without a reishi stat, such as sunlight, the focusing attack has strength of user's reishi, and moves at speed equal to that which is being focused [if a heat wave were to be focused into a beam it would retain it's original speed]. note this will generally do puncture wounds not blasts.

2nd state: shrinking: the ''evil twin ability'' of focusing, the lens can be used to decrease reishi based attacks, reishi constructs, physical objects [including characters, zanpakuto, and chewing gum]. reishi based attacks, and physical objects are reduced by 1/2 in power and range, and become 3/4 as fast as normal. reishi constructs are reduced to 3/4 original size [as are any stat gains from said construct]. characters and zanpakuto being shrunk are reduced to 9/10 in all stats. this effect can be negated by a target with 4x reishi of user or higher.

3rd state: magnification: the user increases the stats and size of objects, reishi attacks, reishi constructs, characters, and zanpakuto going through it by a factor of 1.1.

fragmentizing:
4th stage: anything going through the lens that can be seperated/refracted/fragmented using a prism or such, like light, can be seperated with the lens, rendering anything passing through the lens caught this way, harmless. can also be used to redirect stuff going through, up to 45 degrees in any direction in 3d space from the original path, at the user's choosing. [note that this works only for the part going through the lens, and if the atttack would destroy the lens regardless of size, the lens will not redirect it].

regrowth: if the lens is destroyed, it can be recreated/summoned/repaired instantly.

mirages/illusions

lens portal: user opens one half of the lens and slips inside, vanishing from view. upon opening the other half of the lens, the user can emerge in any canon dimension, or any the user has visited previously.

lens can project images [mirages] and display images

hidden camera: the lens can be used while reishi is hidden [without the lens showing reishi]

2nd release [extra] ability: the user can release while hiding reishi still.

silent step - the user moves silently unless deliberately otherwise.

lens propulsion - user touches lens, and instantly teleports 100 feet forward, in initial direction. 2/post max, 1 post cooldown

Last edited by denki on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:39 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Physics conflict: If it's convex like Genbu's, it can't refract (fragment)
Back to top Go down
https://v1bn.forumotion.com
denki

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:24 pm

...? huh?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Magnifying glasses are convex. By physics, you shouldn't be able to refract.
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:54 pm

reishi remember :]

it doesn't have to specifically be a magnifying lens, just something that grows, shrinks, focuses, or refracts stuff going through it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:56 pm

.... reishi has nothing to do with it. It's the shape that's important. It needs to be able to change form if you want it to refract. Other than that, its good. Note that a strong enough cero will just tear through this, as will a fragor or ultrafragor.
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:04 am

i'm ok with a very powerful cero obliterating it [lenses shatter] i would have it be able to take pretty much anything under a gran-rey cero then. otherwise it's virtually useless. lens manipulation? ok. note that with the wording the human could step through and get stronger [or weaker] - i would make any such effects disappear when fullbring is sealed at the end of the fight. is this a decent ability? and would i be able to have other stuff in addition to this? i.e. blasts, portals, etc.?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:06 am

This is actually good, but in terms of portals, I think I would have to see the registry first.
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:19 am

by portals i mean the standard method of travel. do you mind if i creat and edit all the powers here since i started already? that or maybe this topic could be moved to character creation and i can edit there? i also want the door fruit ability either with this or standalone :]

how big could the lens be do you think? i was thinking of tying it to reishi value.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:21 am

The door ability actually will work with this, by "flipping open the lens". However, it should only act as a door between dimensions, not between locations in one dimension. I'm probably going to turn in now, good night.
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:58 am

how about going through objects? like walls, etc., or making ppl into doors like blueno did to luffy?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:06 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
bountguy

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:18 pm

how about becoming transparent/clear or seeing from the lens' point of view? [i don't think this would be allowed to directly move the lens.]

... matthew switched accounts again :/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm

You yourself becoming transparent is pretty strong and has nothing to do with lenses.

Seeing from the lens' point of view? Depends on how far away the lens can travel. Its a good idea.
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:11 am

is the name ok?

also, can fullbring be used pre-release if used non-offensively?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:57 am

1. I'm pretty sure I see a pun in there. Stop it....
2. No.... since when could someone do that??
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:11 pm

for heaven's ?!@#& sake. stop whining and looking for puns. you are too fussy on that. go google ''hans lippershey''.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:13 pm

oh lol. I thought it was a pun on "slippery". Razz

Welp, I guess the name is OK....
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:29 am

you mean the character should be called ''welp''? Razz

are there any standard human abilities aside from basuto? [and what are they be called?]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:31 pm

1. No.

2. Apart from fullbring, which is fully included in that app, I can't think of any.
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:13 pm

i'm thinking of registering a variant of the tendo path. any particular group needing more members atm?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:27 pm

..... Didn't matthew already do that...??
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:21 pm

his one was different. and anyway it will soon die...

which group needs a member the most? or is there one tendo would work in best?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Personally, I think that the Shinigami need the most people, because bounts are NEVER a big group and we have enough vizards. As far as gravity goes, I, personally, recommned either Shinigami or Quincy.
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:54 am

this is not quite gravity, this is variants of the blasts tendo does. on another note i'm thinking of making a pressure shinigami, where you make a sphere of intense pressure which crushes anything inside, dealing significant damage. it would take a few posts to coalesce though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: viable human ability?   viable human ability? Empty

Back to top Go down

viable human ability?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next