v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim Vote_lcap100%return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim Vote_lcap0%return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim Vote_lcap0%return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim

Go down 
+5
amosquito
Walter Dornez
Nico!
Bonii
roarkquincy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roarkquincy

return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim Empty
PostSubject: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 pm

roark stepped out of the portal, into the quincy stronghold leading the arrancar, with the vizord slung over a shoulder. every time the vizord seemed on the verge of waking roark reached over and slugged him again, knocking the vizord out and likely doing brain damage, not that he cared. after roark stepped out of the portal he would ask the arrancar to stay with him to avoid trouble and ask search for a sternritter to talk to about the alliance
Back to top Go down
Bonii

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Bonnie was content to stick with Nico, having no desire to get lost in underground Germany. All around her were potent reiatsu, which meant that this was the Quincy stronghold. She knew that she was probably no match for some of these unless she used her ressurreccion, which she did not want to do.
Back to top Go down
Nico!

Nico!

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Nico sighed and sat down. "Bonnie-chan, while we're here the laws of Hueco Mundo do not apply. However, keep in mind that we are under the hospitality of Roark. Please behave yourself. Also, keep a lookout for other sternritter and be sure to give them the proper obeisance."
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Walter came up, carrying Madame's body in his arms. "Fuhrer! King Roark! This is an emergency! Madame has been injured; incapacitated! Look!" The Sternritter was missing an arm. "How did this happen? Rggh..... How dare the perpetrator injure a sternritter!" Walter was strangely angry.

[ROARK, BONNIE, NICO, WALTER]
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:44 pm

''you're right, obviously an emergency, only an emergency could get walter angry...'' roark said. ''what happened? hey, nico, bonnie, are either of you good at healing?''

roark thought to himself ''walter... is not the type to get so worried about others so easily... don't tell me he is in... love... hmph, i'll wait and see''

roark dropped raymond lee to the ground and put his foot on the vizords back, keeping him in place, ready to stomp or kick him into unconsciousness if he should awake [btw could i take his zanpakuto from him right now?]
Back to top Go down
Bonii

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Bonnie kept her mouth shut tight, though her mind was working pretty hard. She knew that if she spoke out, Nico would probably do terrible things to her when they got back to Hueco Mundo. So, she leaned against the wall and observed.
Back to top Go down
Nico!

Nico!

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Nico had no such restrictions upon him, so he said "Actually, I'm the medical 'professional' at Hueco Mundo. I can even regenerate her severed limb now." He stepped forward and began recreating muscle, bone, tendon, and ligament. In his mind, he was thinking "Man, this is so cool, King Al is gonna be like SO proud of me! He hehehe... now we have a bargaining chip..."
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Walter sighed. "Thank you. Now, my lord, I have another urgent matter to report." He didn't trust this arrancar... he had noticed his reiatsu before... "I noticed a battle in Karakura town just the other day. The result: an entire WalMart parking lot was demolished. The combatants: Some spiritually awakened human and this arrancar man, here. I did not visually witness the battle, but have confirmed that the human was killed, but not before forcing this arrancar to enter his resurreccion state. This means that the vizards who exist there are much more powerful; we must be wary. What is your advised course of action?"
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:28 pm

''you knocked off a potential enemy?!?awesome, hi-five dude!'' roark tried to do a hi-five ''so you are strong, nico. i never got the chance to see you in action, charles knocked this guy'' [points to the vizord on the floor] ''too quickly for anyone to do anything. who did you kill? also, we should see about sparring or such later. we may want to look for other allies too, just to make it unfair to the shinigami...'' roark did an evil grin
Back to top Go down
Bonii

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Bonnie was shocked and was beginning to mentally panic. Nico never told her about this... he had killed a human? This would anger the shinigami, if they had noticed it. It would get the locals all angry as well. Sooner or later, the consequences would come down hard.
Back to top Go down
Nico!

Nico!

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Nico accepted the Quincy king's hi-5 with a smile. "Yeah, was some kind of fullbringer human. I have to say, if I hadn't taken him seriously, I wouldn't be here today. He was pretty potent. This means that the vizards out there are strong too. Hopefully, you'll be able to get the dirt outta this vizard to learn more. As for sparring, maybe when I'm less busy. As for other allies, I doubt there are any who would help us, other than the togabito, and they cannot be trusted. AT ALL." Nico remembered the first time he encountered one, rare as they were. So.. fast. So intelligent. Perhaps the only one who could keep up with their leader was Alejandro. Maybe Charles.
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:06 pm

When Nico mentioned the togbito, Walter also shuddered. "I agree, it should just be the two of us. The humans are no longer an option, as Nico has killed on already. Well, I should really be taking Madame back now. I will see you all later." He picked up her body and walked away down the dark passage.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:13 pm

''see ya in a bit, walter''

when walter had left, roark turned to the others and made a heart shape with his hands, and jerked his thumb in walter's direction. then he said ''hey, wanna go interrogate the vizord with me?''
Back to top Go down
Bonii

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Bonnie finally got the courage to speak up. "Err... I've never been good at interrogation. Nico-kun, might I be allowed to return to the castle now?"
Back to top Go down
Nico!

Nico!

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:20 pm

"Huh. Worthless shrew, get outta here." He opened a garganta and tossed her inside, silently hoping she would end up far from the intended destination. He then turned and said "Sure, I'll go with you. Ya think we should heal him first? We probably don't want to kill him."

[lol, you didn't even ask about the togabito]
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:33 pm

''say, she reminds me of a character from a trading card game that humans play. next time we interrogate lets bring her along too, so she can learn to be mean...'' roark had an evil grin. ''lets heal him enough that he can take some punishment, but not enough for him to even think of escaping - it should still be easy to incapacitate him. go back to sleep, fuzzy.'' the last comment being aimed at the vizord.

[togabito look strong, maybe i could open a portal to hell? btw what happens if raymond is interrogated and matt doesn't post?]
Back to top Go down
Nico!

Nico!

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:42 pm

loool liliana vess I get it now]

"Hmm... she can be pretty mean when she has too. However, that's ONLY when she has to. Eh.... alright." They reached some kind of Quincy torture chamber. Nico took the vizard from him and strapped him securely so that he could not move except to speak or breathe. He also made it impossible for the vizard to injure himself in any way. Then, Nico would heal him just enough, but not all the way. He would then take some acetylcholine from the table. "Charles taught me the basics of neurobiology, so I guess we should be ok for right now." He injected the vizard with a very low concentration, and it woke him up. "Very well, I'll let ya be the MC [master of ceremonies] for this one." I'll look at his sword. He picked it up and analyzed the frequency of the reiatsu emitted from it. "Well, whaddaya know? This sword's name is Tendo. I'll perform Jinzen on this thing and get some info out of it. You take care of the vizard."

[1. They are strong, but not THAT op. Only togabito and shinigami can open hell portals. 2. Then he stays quiet. Of course, we could get someone who knows kido and use tenteikura on him. not likely.]
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:56 pm

roark glared at the vizord ''hey, rotundo, how's it going?'' roark reached over, and dislocated the vizord's left little finger. ''now, we can do this the easy way'' roark held up a feather. ''or the hard way ''roark picked up a nasty looking knife, a bucket, and a cloth. ''your call, lazarus.''

[can vizords open portals to hell? i'm thinking of tricking the shinigami into fighting the togabito now]
Back to top Go down
Nico!

Nico!

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:27 pm

[invoking 48 hr rule]

Apparently, the vizard wasn't up to answering questions. Nico was perfoming invasive Jinzen, and was done in about 10 seconds. "Roark, that man is now only useful as a punching bag. I have extracted all necessary information from Tendo. This man is the vizard leader. His sword has the power to both push and pull objects. The vizard's name is Raymond Lee. I also have valuable information on Soul Society. I must return to Hueco Mundo so I can compile it, it's slightly outdated and quite a handful." Nico stood up, opened a garganta, and went home.

[EXIT, its just you and Ray now lol lol]
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 pm

roark grinned. ''sounds like he left us alone in the lurch. too bad cause he is the nice one. gimme one reason i shouldn't kill you.''
Back to top Go down
vizordguy

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:49 am

release me because at this very moment 649900 advanced vizards are converging on here this very moment. would you believe it? 649900
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:46 am

roark burst into evil laughter ''i find that... amusingly hard to believe.''
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 am

{Entering on official Hollow business, nk, Charles and Mortus enter}

Charles Van Umbrus stepped out of a garganta. "Say, Quincy, could you create a Quincy portal into the Central 46 Compound? The Captain Commander makes regular reports there, so there should be some trace reiatsu around. Could ya do that?"
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:10 am

roark asked ''where to in the shinigami place?'' he asked for sparring later, and then turned back to the vizord ''so, where were we again?''
Back to top Go down
vizordguy

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:51 am

uh, would you believe 649899 advanced vizords?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim Empty

Back to top Go down

return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next