v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim

Go down 
+5
amosquito
Walter Dornez
Nico!
Bonii
roarkquincy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:04 am

Charles frowned. "Oh, there you are, Raymond. No, I've scanned the area with pesquisa, and I've detected no one. Also, we just happen to know that there are none outside. In addition, I've seen that show before, so no need to imitate one of the greatest. Now, as to the portal, yes, I would like in in the Central 46 compound in the seiretei. Please create the opening as soon as possible so I can notify my counterpart. As for sparring, after I complete this mission I will probably be available."
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:12 pm

"I don't think so, Raymond" Roark said. He opened a portal for the arrancar, and would shut it immediately after they went through the portal.
Back to top Go down
vizordguy

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:15 pm

(Khai, you ruined the joke)

How about the bacteria that came in with me?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:04 pm

[Things are taking too long, so I'm going to say that the vizard dies of blood loss after being so inopportunely stabbed with a needle after medical treatment. See what you get for being inactive? LET THE BATTLE FOR VIZARD SUPREMACY BEGIN!]
Back to top Go down
https://v1bn.forumotion.com
denki

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:04 pm

we're busy. have you clarified some of the abilities?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:13 pm

wat abilities
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:29 am

telequinisa. how does it work. the wording is ambigious and seems to imply different things
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 am

It doesn't.... Lol. It doesn't take a person with CR 800 to understand what I'm trying to say.
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:08 pm

whatever. i don't. neither does hein apparently, as of last time we asked him.

you imply that the ability lets the user control others, but then later say that instead, it lets the user sense the positions of people.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Very Happy imply is different from state. Statements override implications.
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:34 am

look. what does it do.?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:48 am

It lets me use telekinesis.... within a certain weight limit, and I can't control things like zans and whatnot. Also, it's not like the Elfen Lied vectors where I can move things in inside your body Neutral.
Back to top Go down
denki

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:36 pm

ok. so do us a favor and put all the missing details in. you are missing stuff like the stuff you mentioned, how fast you move stuff, whether any characters moved are paralysed, how fast do they move [should be equal to reishi i think], how strong is the force moving them, whether you can break stuff directly, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm

I'll do it after I get back from Thanksgiving break Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim   return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2