v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 Vote_lcap100%travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 Vote_lcap0%travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 Vote_lcap0%travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roarkquincy

travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Roark stepped out of the portal, and began looking around for an espada to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:49 am

Charles would be wandering the halls at his own leisure, pretending to be the lazy fraccion that he was not. He had been bored until roark stepped out of a portal. "Ah, hello roark. Did you need to speak with king Alejandro?"
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:37 pm

''ummm... uh... actually...'' roark scratched his head. ''oh, yeah, right, i did want to talk to the king actually, now that you mention it''.
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:41 pm

"Very well, follow me." Charles would wave his hand, manipulating the corridors to the throne room. He would then walk there, hoping the Quincy would follow him.
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:14 pm

roark stared off into space, and then suddenly snapped out of his trance. dashing to catch up to the espada [who's name he had forgotten], roark yelled [from a fair distance away] ''wat's your name again? i forgot cause i didn't ever use it, ummm... and i got kinda busy, sorry :[''
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Charles opened the door to the throne room. "I'm Charles." Then, he bowed to Alejandro. "Your majesty, presenting Roark, Quincy King." He would then back off slightly behind the enourmous throne.
Back to top Go down
Alejandro Arrellano

Alejandro Arrellano

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Alejandro would get up and stand in front of the Quincy leader. "So... ya feenally got here. What kept ye? I was waiting... well anyhoo, do ye accept oor offer of alliance?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:38 pm

[invoking 48 hr rule]

The Quincy stood there, apparently thinking. Charles waited patiently, a smile playing on his lips. Such a simple-minded man... he would be easy to use.
Back to top Go down
Alejandro Arrellano

Alejandro Arrellano

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:05 am

Alejandro sat down again, while the clearly disadvantaged Quincy mulled over the query. "Weell? What is your answer?" He would wait calmly for the Quincy to respond.
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:45 am

''answer to what?'' roark said. ''oh, wait, i've been reading up om why 1+1 is equal to 2, is that what you mean?''
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Charles grin grew. This fool had idea how much work it took to prove that 1 + 1 equaled to 2. "His Majesty asked whether or not you accept our offer of alliance, to get rid of our mutual enemies. I'm sure you hate shinigami more than we do."
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:05 am

roark said ''geeez... my head hurts thinking about math, maybe i could get charles to teach me about the math stuff'' [noticing charles smiling] ''actually, i think only the captain commander is the one i actually dislike, sure, lets beat him up! woohoo! so yah, lets be best buddies, do you guys know anything about the captain commander?
Back to top Go down
Alejandro Arrellano

Alejandro Arrellano

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Alejandro gave a humungous, irish grin. It looked gruesome indeed, considering it was from an arrancar. "A-rightie den, Charles, ye shall acompany this Quincy and tutor him in the fine arts, sciences, and mathematics. Prepare, the two of ye, for the invasion of the Seiretei! As for the captain commander... i hear that he has power over reality itself, although that's probably impossible. GO FORTH!"
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:20 am

''hey, wait'' roark said. ''i need to know something very important!!! are you scottish, and if so where's the kilt?!?!? oh, right, and I would like to propose joint training excercises [sparring] to cement thr alliance while making it easier to fight the horde of shinigami
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Here is where Charles frowned. The Quincy was beginning to babble, which was bad. At this point, he know that Roark's head was filled with nothing save trash and ignorance. To have to spar with him was... shameful. At the same time, he realized that he needed to test the idiot's strength... "I accept your sparring request. However, his majesty is Irish, one of the ancient lineages. Please do not insult that. Also, the so-called 'hordes' of shinigami are merely 13 squads, the lower ranks of which we could kill with a simple Gonzui. It's only the vice-captains and captains we need to worry about. Let's go, we have much to do." He would open a garganta to Rio de Janeiro. "Well? Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:29 pm

''ohhh... he's irish... hey, alejandro, got any recommendations for alcohol? oh, wait, is that brazil? cool, see ya! [waves goodbye to alejandro and then follows charles]

[to charles] what do you think of interrogating captured shinigami?
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:44 pm

[We are now in the garganta, zipping towards Rio in Argentina]

"I have no problems with interrogation, but sometimes, they really don't know anything. In that case, a good ol' gonzui will do the trick. By the way, I have heard that there are arrancar wannabes called vizards hanging out on Earth. I believe we should hunt them as well, as they are absolute abominations. Also, if we find any Espada on Earth (there should be at least two), I'll introduce you! I think we'll be great friends." Charles was sincere about all of this. As he finished speaking, the exit appeared. "Remember to cloak your reiatsu. You don't want the Bount finding out we're here." he cautioned, as he did so and stepped out onto the Ipanema, directly under a gazebo on a beach.

[btw, you should get a photo]
Back to top Go down
vizordguy

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:20 pm

roark hid his reiatsu ''thanks for the warning. speaking of bounts, do you think we could use them as allies against shinigami?''

roark then zipped into the water [''the sea? yahoo!], splashed aroud a bit [sending some water at charles], then zipped back out, shaking his body wildly to air dry his clothing, sending water flying EVERYWHERE, then said ''why are we here anyway?''
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:27 pm

vizordguy wrote:
roark hid his reiatsu ''thanks for the warning. speaking of bounts, do you think we could use them as allies against shinigami?''

roark then zipped into the water [''the sea? yahoo!], splashed aroud a bit  [sending some water at charles], then zipped back out, shaking his body wildly to air dry his clothing, sending water flying EVERYWHERE, then said ''why are we here anyway?''

ok. the above i put in, after leaving the computer for a few minutes, then noticed that SOMEBODY had logged in and not logged back out, so i thought i was in this account. i was about to log out and then i noticed whose account was logged on...
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Charles glanced about uncomfortably. "You do realize that because I'm completely hiding my reiatsu, the normal people can't see me? That's because I'm a hollow. You, however, are an evolved human, so people can still see you, even if they can't sense your spiritual pressure. Thus, it looks like you're talking... to no one. Please use more caution, or we might alert our enemies." He sighed. "As for the bount they may not hate us hollows, but they detest the Quincy, not as enemies, but as competition for the state of evolved human. While you Quincies gained your powers by evolution, the Bount were artificially created by the shinigami Ran'Tao. Therefore, you will be in conflict. Besides, the reason we're here is to relax and plot. Come.... let's go."

[End Topic, switching to earth]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2   travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

travvveling to hueco mendo, pt 2
Page 1 of 1