v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
Hong kong movie bros  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
Hong kong movie bros  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
Hong kong movie bros  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
Hong kong movie bros  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
Hong kong movie bros  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
Hong kong movie bros  EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
Hong kong movie bros  EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
Hong kong movie bros  EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
Hong kong movie bros  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
Hong kong movie bros  Vote_lcap100%Hong kong movie bros  Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
Hong kong movie bros  Vote_lcap0%Hong kong movie bros  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

Hong kong movie bros

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acuzio
Admin
Acuzio

Hong kong movie bros  Empty
PostSubject: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:57 am

The del Castilbrothers would step out of a garganta, entering karakura town. Acuzio looked around with disdain at his surroundings. "I'll never get used to human cities."
Back to top Go down
Nico!

Nico!

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:02 am

Nico would turn to look at his brother. "Uh, dude, its just a small town. No need to be so grumpy about it, huh? You need to smile more." He would then sonido away over the rooftops, looking for shinigami to kill.
Back to top Go down
Acuzio
Admin
Acuzio

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:45 pm

Acuzio would walk calmly in the opposite direction. He took a sudden turn down an alleyway and into an old library.

[closed]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Shiba

Daisuke Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:54 pm

[invading, as this is not your home world and i was traveling here]

A Senkahimon would open in front of Acuzio, revealing Daisuke. "Ah, shoot. Forgot to put on my gigai. oh! Who are you?" He was shocked by the arrancar reiatsu coming from him. "You're an arrancar, aren't you? As a shinigami, I command you to surrender yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Acuzio
Admin
Acuzio

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Acuzio silently cursed himself. Forgetting to hide his reiatsu... he would just have to get rid of this shinigami the old-fashioned way. "What's your rank, shinigami? Your answer determines whether or not I'll surrender."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Shiba

Daisuke Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:47 pm

"I am a captain, that is all you need to know. Now, as you have not surrendered, I will proceed to purify and destroy you." He unsheathed his sword. "Butorenjin!" 50 Quick, lightning fast thrusts to the Arrancar's chest would hopefully wipe him out. This guy hadn't shown him anything strong, so he must be weak.
Back to top Go down
Acuzio
Admin
Acuzio

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:07 am

Acuzio would move his body just so each time a strike came toward him so that each strike would deal only a glancing blow to his hierro-enhanced torso. (200 hierro vs 100 strength). The blows would deal no damage, and Acuzio would sonido through the man and impale him in the back.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Shiba

Daisuke Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 am

Daisuke was completely caught off guard. How could an arrancar be so strong? And his sonido... it made him intangible? What sort of monstrosities had Alejandro in his ranks? As he felt the blade enter his back, he cursed himself for being so overconfident. He would use his temporal shunpo to move to the roof. "Reverse, Kajingetsu! Prepare, arrancar, for your death! GETSUGA TENSHOU!!"
Back to top Go down
Acuzio
Admin
Acuzio

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:59 am

Now, it was Acuzio's turn to be mildly surprised. How...? How could he erase the damage? There was clearly no kido involved, so how could his injury have just... dissapeared? He would have to investigate this one's abilities... and eliminate him. He would have to investiage more. As Daisuke released his zanpakutou, Acuzio whispered "You shall now... die." He slit his finger and countered with a gran rey cero just as the getsuga tenshou was fired. [800 reiatsu vs 450 reiatsu, if it hits you, its 350 damage]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Shiba

Daisuke Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:21 am

Daisuke grimace. Gran Rey Cero... one of the two things prohibited inside hueco mundo. He had no choice. "BANKAI! Tensa Kajingetsu! GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!!!" The dark getsuga fired forth, and would counter even the gran rey cero. If hit hit, he would prepare a defensive stance. If it failed, he would shunpo and use butorenjin again.
Back to top Go down
Acuzio
Admin
Acuzio

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Acuzio knew by that flare of reiatsu that the shinigami meant to unleash his bankai. In response, he sonido'd forward, so that the getsuga tenshou, when fired, would pass straight through him. "He's so fast... the captains are stronger than I thought. I don't want to reveal any of my abilities, but it appears as if I'll have to." He in the enourmous smoke of the explosion from the getsuga, he sonido'd over to a side alley and cloaked his reiatsu. He whispered to himself... "Consume... Tinieblas..." An enourmous pillar of dark, heavy reiatsu would shoot up to the sky from his location. When it subsided... he would be transformed. "Now! Come and get me, shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Shiba

Daisuke Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Daisuke would concentrate all his reiatsu. "Ha! Whatever bs you just did didn't hit me, you pathetic arrancar! GETSUGA TENSHOU!" Another dark, crescent shaped wave of energy would surge toward the arrancar's location.
Back to top Go down
Acuzio
Admin
Acuzio

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Acuzio sensed the huge wave of reiatsu building in the shinigami's sword, so he teleported through the shadows to a location behind the shinigami. A crescent scythe of shadow would sweep out, hopefully bisecting the shiningami.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Shiba

Daisuke Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:32 pm

The shinigami's form always included hakuda. As a result, he was partially ready. At least, that's how it seemed. In reality, he was caught unawares, so he took the mandatory half-step. Thus, he managed to live... with a deep gouge in his back that didn't quite sever his spine but took out the liver and a kidney. He fell over the side of the building in shock and... through a senkahimon back to Soul Society, right in front of the captain-commander.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Acuzio
Admin
Acuzio

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Acuzio frowned. Had the shinigami commited suicide? Impossible. He looked over the edge to see the Senkahimon close. Cursing quietly, he resealed his zanpkutou and opened a garganta to Hueco Mundo. He would need to report this incident to Alejandro-sama as soon as physically possible. As for Nico... he only hoped his brother was safe.

[EXIT to Las Noches. Closed.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hong kong movie bros    Hong kong movie bros  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hong kong movie bros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
v1bn :: IC Area :: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: