v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
wandering... [p, nk] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
wandering... [p, nk] EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
wandering... [p, nk] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
wandering... [p, nk] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
wandering... [p, nk] EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
wandering... [p, nk] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
wandering... [p, nk] EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
wandering... [p, nk] Vote_lcap100%wandering... [p, nk] Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
wandering... [p, nk] Vote_lcap0%wandering... [p, nk] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

wandering... [p, nk]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amosquito

amosquito

wandering... [p, nk] Empty
PostSubject: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:37 am

mortus searched las noches high and low searching for charles. if he found charles he would ask to spar

Last edited by amosquito on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:52 am

Charles Van Umbrus, bio-physio-physo-chem-psy-etc.-ologist was hurrying down the passageway with a tube of vizard reishi in his hand. He had just fed some to the walls of Hueco Mundo and was going to store this in the -80 degree freezer. "Oh, hello Morty. Just going to store this, wanna come with me?"
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:21 pm

mortus said ''sure, watcha storing? can i spar with you afterwards?'' and began walking alongside
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Charles chuckled. "Oh Morty. I'm not sorting anything, just storing away an extremely sensitive sample. Say, have you heard? Bonnie-chwan and Nico went to the world of the living to handle more Quincy negotiations. Don't worry, you won't need to beat up anyone. Say, what were you talking about with Alejandro? I spotted you two with pesquisa." He reached the lab and put the sample on a rack in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:16 pm

''i was just saying that i hadn't fought anyone for a while and wanted to spar for fun'' mortus surveyed the rack
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:42 pm

"Hmmm...... could'a sword I heard him yelling. Anyhoo, let's go to the wide room in the tower. Perfect spot for sparring, hmm?" He went to said room, which had rows of pillars and glistening reflective floors. "Ok, Morty... ya wanted a spar? Go ahead." Charles put himself on guard, careful not to reveal his true power. If he was the actual fraccion of the 0 Espada, he would be much weaker than he was at this moment.
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:32 pm

mortus charged at charles at full speed screaming war cries. if charles moved he would sonido to follow, or to one side if he didn't, either way shooting bones at him

[are we still in las noches?]
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Because Mortus was screaming Latin war cries, Charles anticipated his attacks. Any bones that he didn't dodge would be deflected by his hierro. He would not sonido but instead leapt onto the pillar and fired a cero down at the espada. If he successfully avoided the attack, he would stand on the cieling and run antiparalell to him.

[yes. btw, I will be on the spreadsheet. Cool news today, check the OOC section]
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:06 pm

mortus recalculated, seeing charles jump, and sonido'd off to the side instead, forming a 90 degree arc of bones, shooting bones at charles. if charles start attacking he would perform a regular sonido and try to avoid it
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Charles blocked the bones with his hierro, and just as Morty sonido'd, Charles would do the same, coming up behind him. Charles would reach there faster, as his reiatsu was higher. He would then combined the momentum from his sonido and his strength to drop-kick Mortus into the floor. He would then shoot a cero after him, not killing but incapacitating him instead.
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:23 pm

mortus used a bone sonido, forming a shield, and dodged past charles, to the right. then he would shoot cero at charles to practice aiming, while running backwards into the open
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Charles, having seen him dodge, cursed silently to himself. This mere espada... this old geezer... how dare he! He calmed himself, and realized that his charge time for cero was faster than his adversary's. He started charging cero at the same time as Morty. His cero would reach Morty just as Morty's cero began to fire. Now, because morty was charging his cero, he could not voluntarily move as he was collecting his reiatsu. Charles, standing in midair, would then land beside the incapacitated arrancar and say "Ok, ya satisfied?"
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:36 pm

''ugghhh... groaaaannn...'' mortus moaned, from in the crater from charles' cero. ''gimme a sec... not done yet, i wanna try again as soon as as i can in a bit when i am not incapacitated...''

mortus thought for a second

then said ''hey charles, alejandro asked me to collect a team and either gather reiatsu signature of the captain commander or check through karakura town, wanna come along?''

mortus' high speed rwgeneration took effect, soon he would be able to stand again ''man, that hurt''

Last edited by amosquito on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Charles frowned. "Oh, so he was doing that whole GO FORTH thing again, huh. Ah..... well... I'm pretty sure Karakura town will be dealt with by either other Espada or the Quincies; no need for us to go there. I think Soul Society is our best bet. We'll have to suppress our reiatsu and keep stealthy. We'll also need to ask the Quincies for use of their shadow portals; using negacion to get through the shield is too conspicuous. Also, I'll need your high-level pesquisa to get his pattern. The less time we spend in that place, the better."
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:47 pm

''yah, he was... hey, do you think acuzio might wanna go along too?''

[how far is high speed regen now? and is reishi cloaking a standard arrancar ability?]
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:51 pm

[it should be done]

"Eh..... we don't want to have more than two people. Three's a crowd, as the humans say. Hmm.... Mortus.... what have you heard of Hougyouku? The jewel of ultimate power... it was said to be created by shinigami scientists and is now in the custody of the Central 46 in their archives. So? What have you heard about it?"
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:00 pm

''i guess we need to head over to the quincy stronghold then, hougyouku?!? nope, i know nothing, how about you? do you happen to know your way around the shinigami base?'' mortus said

[is reishi cloaking a standard ability?]
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:06 pm

"As a matter of fact, I do. Now, about Hougyouku.... it is said that if it's wielder has twice the reiatsu of a captain, he can unlock its power.... the power to grant the user's wishes! Truly, it is godlike. I believe Alejandro should have it, as he could then reverse all the falsehood and outrages done to hollows and those who deserved a second chance. Now, I believe we should join them, but only after I do a little experiment. As a matter fact, I changed my mind. We're going to karakura first, in order to pick up some materials for my work. Would you like to come? If not, polish up on your skills. The captains are indeed a force to be reckoned with."

[I will permit you to add it to your char sheet, as all high-class beings should have that]
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:10 pm

''what are you trying to gather? i'll come along, but i want one more spar first.'' mortus said

[ok i will add to the sheet now]
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:13 pm

"Eh..... just... materials. Oh, fine, as you essentially outrank me, I'll tell you. We plan on experimenting with 'artificial hollowfication'. We just need to collect humans who need redemption. As for sparring, you should go find Acuzio. I'm sure he would agree to fight you in the desert. Also, he's a little weaker than I."
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:20 pm

''artificial hollofication? you mean we can get pawns?!? cool!!! wait, so we are kidnapping people off the street? hey, my bones might be helpful for that since i can use bone to form cages :] do you mind waiting a sec while i go spar with acuzio? then i will rejoin you''
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm

"Very well, I will await you outside the wall. Please be quick, as this is a sensitive mission." Charles then left. Mortus would not be able to see the positively evil smile on his face. Everything was going according to plan. He stopped by his go board and countered Kuroken's move with one of his own. Hmm... Kuroken had a pretty good position.. but he was no match for Charles' superior aji. He then left.
wandering... [p, nk] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX-ooDzN_vy85k2WZFYM0KFQw4WjNUDwVElb4mk9Ox3r2E3VHeNA

[Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering... [p, nk]   wandering... [p, nk] Empty

Back to top Go down

wandering... [p, nk]
Page 1 of 1