v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
waiting... [nk] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
waiting... [nk] EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
waiting... [nk] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
waiting... [nk] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
waiting... [nk] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
waiting... [nk] EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
waiting... [nk] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
waiting... [nk] EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
waiting... [nk] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
waiting... [nk] Vote_lcap100%waiting... [nk] Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
waiting... [nk] Vote_lcap0%waiting... [nk] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

waiting... [nk]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amosquito

amosquito

waiting... [nk] Empty
PostSubject: waiting... [nk]   waiting... [nk] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:11 pm

mortus took a short nap. waking up, he felt much refreshed. charles was nowhere to be found and no-one had seen him leave so mortus assumed he was still sleeping.

mortus then began wandering las noches looking for a sparring partner. if he met alejandro he would explain to be waiting for charles, intending to spar in the meanwhile. if he saw bonnie he would offer to spar in pre-res. acuzio, he would to ask to spar again, outside of secunda etapa

if he did not find anyone in las noches willing to spar, he would leave messages to charles explaining his errand, and then he would head into the desert, to look for weaker hollows to thrash
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

waiting... [nk] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting... [nk]   waiting... [nk] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:20 pm

[Will be on the chatbox if you need anything.]

Charles got up from meditation and went outside. He found the first espada mooching around. "Ay..... Mortus. Nico hasn't returned yet. Watcha doing out in the desert?"
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

waiting... [nk] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting... [nk]   waiting... [nk] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:48 pm

''eh? i was looking for someone to fight, while i was waiting. say, when we head to the quincy place, wat do you think of me sparring with one of them. then we can get an idea of their strength, useful for choosing opponents or if they betray us. as far as i know none of us have really fought them yet, or seen them fight for that matter.'' mortus stretched his skinny limbs out
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

waiting... [nk] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting... [nk]   waiting... [nk] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Charles frowned. "Actually, I have fought a Quincy Sternritter. The one named Walter, who I assume is Sternritter A. The basis of the alliance was that he attacked me unprovoked, then I proposed an alliance. It seems odd, but it did happen. He was...." Here, he paused. "A formidable opponent. He can regenerate faster and better than we can. Although I think he's the only one. As for sparring with one of them, I'm not sure. Especially since your reiatsu is so low."
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

waiting... [nk] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting... [nk]   waiting... [nk] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 pm

''what about clubbing them? i like to think i'm pretty fast and explosions are soooo fun'' mortus grinned
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

waiting... [nk] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting... [nk]   waiting... [nk] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:16 pm

"Clubbing them? As in blunt weapons? Not sure that's your specialty. Keep in mind your cero's extremely weak, as evidenced by the spar we had earlier on. Although you are fast, these Quincies are NOT to be underestimated." Charles sighed and leaned back and enjoyed the endless night of Hueco Mundo. Within the false skies of Las Noches, there was light, but out here, it felt so natural.
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

waiting... [nk] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting... [nk]   waiting... [nk] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:39 am

''ok. what about if i clubbed a weak one from behind? better yet an arm wrestling match.'' mortus grinned
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

waiting... [nk] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting... [nk]   waiting... [nk] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:53 pm

"Heh! At this rate, I don't think you'll find many weak ones. ... I sense Nico's reiatsu. He has returned. " lets go back ans hear his report.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

waiting... [nk] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting... [nk]   waiting... [nk] Empty

Back to top Go down

waiting... [nk]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
v1bn :: IC Area :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: