v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] Vote_lcap100%Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] Vote_lcap0%Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] Vote_lcap0%Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] Empty
PostSubject: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Walter Dornez solemnly walked into the throne room of the underground Quincy stronghold in Germany and bowed to the leader, Roark. In his opinion, Roark was a rather ridiculous, rash, but powerful person. What his leader really needed was someone to look after him and make sure he didn't get into trouble. That was Walter's job. Today, however, something different was going on. He said to Roark, "Your Majesty, I am requesting permission to go to Karakura Town. I have reason to believe that, because the hollows have been to quiet, something is about to happen." He would await for his leader's response.

[OK, if you don't respond by 48 hours, I get to manip you and leave to Japan.]
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Roark sez "what are your reasons, why do you believe that something is going to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Walter stood and made his case. "The hollows have been far too quiet lately. Alejandro Arrellano, king of hueco mundo has not been making any of his grand schemes. Also, I would like to do some research on the humans there, as many of them are spiritually gifted."
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Roark chewed on this for a bit, thinking things over, (or trying to, anyway). Finally he said "I've been a bit absorbed in other matters lately, where is there normally activity, the absence of which worries you?"
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Walter tried to contain his frustration. He had just explained this. "Karakura town,sir; in Japan. The center of spiritual energy."
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:05 pm

"that is the only place which is lacking the normal activity?" roark then replied
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:07 pm

"No, your majesty.However, it is the most important place. Please allow me to go there." Walter could hardly wait for his leader's response.
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 pm

roark then said "how long should you be there? wat do you play to do there?"
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Walter said, "I plan to be there as long as is necessary to find out what the hollows are up to. In addition, I will also do research on the humans, as many are spiritually gifted."
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:41 pm

Roark said "Hmmm, is it possible for you to bring a partner or something? in the event you are discovered, then one can slow down pursuit while the other has a second chance to make it back to provide the information?"
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:52 pm

"Unless you wish to go as well, that would be impossible. Well?" Walter was quickly losing his patience now. He really needed to get going.
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:01 pm

"fine, go by yourself, I need to work out some new attacks. just make sure to avoid disclosing your presence, for instance, hide your reiatsu, etc.etc., and do try not to fight any espada or fraccione unless it is of the utmost importante, or necessary to escape, we do not need the hollows thinking that we are spying on them, yet... anyways, go ahead, just try to avoid conflict, or disclosing any part of your identity" roark wished his subordinate good luck and reminded him to make sure he was fully equipped for his journey (i.e. go ahead and travel Razz)
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:10 pm

"Of course. I understand."Roark would slam his hand on the floor and the portal would open, bringing him to Japan.

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]   Request [roark and Walter, p, nk] Empty

Back to top Go down

Request [roark and Walter, p, nk]
Page 1 of 1