v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] Vote_lcap100%3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] Vote_lcap0%3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] Vote_lcap0%3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] Empty
PostSubject: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:24 am

The quincy portal would open into the throne room. Charles would step out, saying, "Your Majesty! Introducing the fraccion of the 0 Esapada, Charles Van Umbrus, who has a missive for you. He is here as a guest, not as an enemy."

[note the nk for this topic.]
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:38 pm

roark froze in the middle of his pushups, leaped to his feet and said ''wat does he want?'' [btw away thursday - sunday for lonestar, may not be getting online]
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:59 am

[Alright, 48 hr rule is excused until you come back]

Charles stepped forward, bowing slightly. He noticed that the Quincy leader was working out. How fortunate, this meeting might turn out to be profitable after all. "I would like to propose an alliance. Our two races have common enemies: the shinigami, and their misfit allies, the vizards. I do think that we would benefit from such an agreement."
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Walter didn't trust that arrancar... he didn't seem crafty enough. Weren't hollows supposed to be innately evil? Anyways, his demeanor seemed safe enough. He would whisper in his leader's ear, "Let's take up his offer for how, I think this would become a... tactical advantage. But in the long run, the strategical advantage will have to be determined."
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 am

''i agree with you, that the shinigami and their puny little vizards are rather weak, but they are very annoying, we quincy also have some bad blood with them. what is your name? i don't trust people who don't at least give me some sort of handle on them. my name is roark by the way.'' roark offered his hand to shake
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 am

"My name is Charles Van Umbrus, and I am genuinely pleased to make your acquaintance." Charles would stretch out his hand to shake with the Quincy leader. He really did feel pleased to know this man. After all, he needed some new conversation partners, and what better than these Quincies? "However, I would beg to differ about the Vizard and Shinigami power level. From what intel we've gathered on them, they're a lot stronger than you would think. By the way, you should probably introduce a little more discipline among the ranks. This here Sternritter just tried to attack me in the World of the Living."
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 am

Walter stiffened. He had only attacked the arrancar because he had noticed him coming out of the portal. He had also thought that he was only a man, not a hollow. Charles seemed affable enough, but something was off here... "I will return to Japan, sir, in order to continue my research." He would slam his hand on the ground, activating the Quincy portal, and step through to Japan.

{EXIT to Karakura}
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 am

roark said ''hold up, there'' to walter, and would whisper inhis ear to stick around and see what he thought of the arrancar. out loud, roark asked the arrancar what he knew/was willing to say of the shinigami and their strength
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:21 am

At this, Charles frowned slightly in thought. He had never faced a captain-class shinigami in direct combat. However, he had heard that some were extremely powerful, having dominance even over an aspect of time. He decided not to reveal this to the Quincy leader. Instead, he stated,"Well, as I have no idea how strong you are, I can't speak in relative terms. However, from what I've seen of your Sternritter here, they will be quite the competition for you." He looked at Walter, who obviously wanted to leave pretty badly and said "Well, Walter. I personally have no problems working with you, but remember that my strength far outmatches yours, even as a fraccion. You should think twice before attacking me like that again."
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:33 am

Walter would step back, and wait behind the Quincy leader respectfully. As soon as the arrancar left, he would have a few things to say about him. Generally, arrancar weren't as happy and friendly as this unless they were hiding something. However, could Charles be an exception? Walter didn't know what to think about this one. Really, this guy... something about him... maybe his ambition? Hmm... it didn't make sense at all.
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:49 am

''hmmm... that means we quincy must train!!! yeah!!! [as if i needed an excuse] i think i would also see what the shinigami attitude is too, before forming an alliance with anyone, to find out my position, same to the humans And bounts. what would you do if i said no? walter, i will discuss that earlier matter with you when we are finished'' roark roared
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 am

"Well, if you didn't ally with me, I wouldn't take it as an offense. However, I would declare war if you showed any signs of mobilization or hostility. The Captain-Commander is one feisty character, being old and grumpy. The Bounts... there's something wrong with them. I believe that they are not to be trusted, as they can become almost immortal. The Humans... you should probably research them a little more, as I believe they are currently leaderless. Now, I will take my leave. When you wish to respond, please send a representative to Las Noches, where an Espada or Fraccion will meet with said representative. Now, good bye." He stepped back into an opening garganta and was whisked away to Hueco Mundo.

{EXIT TO Las Noches}
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:32 am

Walter stepped forward. "I do believe that we should consider accepting this offer. In the meantime, I should research the Bounts and the Humans, as they are other potential allies. The Shinigami are a bad choice, as the Captain Commander hates us. However, this... Charles person... he was lying about something, I'm sure about it. He's nothing like those nihilist philosophers, always telling the truth. What would he have to gain from this? Think on that, my lord. Farewell." Unless Roark stopped him, he would go to Karakura.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:57 pm

"Walter, I agree with you, that arrancar was too friendly, to someone usually an enemy. Its too bad the captain commander hates us Sad I agree it may be helpful to form an alliance though, with the arrancar for the time being, but we should probably look for other allies. So, yah, I agree, go and see about other potential allies (and try to not get into a fight this time)" roark said, then waved his hand dismissively, while doing more pushups. "by the way, we should see about sparring or something similar"
Back to top Go down
Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:59 pm

"Yes, your majesty." Walter stepped into the portal and traveled to Karakura town. He really didn't want to spar right now, but he did need to do his research.

{EXIT, TOPIC CLOSED}

[btw, get a picture so we know exactly what you look like.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]   3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk] Empty

Back to top Go down

3's a crowd [Roark, Walter, Charles, p, nk]
Page 1 of 1