v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] Vote_lcap100%dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] Vote_lcap0%dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] Vote_lcap0%dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amosquito

amosquito

dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] Empty
PostSubject: dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.]   dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:42 am

mortus tumbled out of the garganta, following charles, in unreleased state, head first, catching himself with one hand upside down.

he hopped using his one arm, back to his feet. he fell to his knees, and screamed out loud ''WEAK!!! SO... WEAK... gosh-darn-it, i, i was, just freaking helpless before that, that WUSS!!! i mean, he just used that one stupid ability over and friggin' over and... GRAAAGGHHH!!! IT'S AS IF HE WAS BORN TO NEGATE ME!!!'' mortus punched the ground repeatedly as hard as he could. ''only one reason.'' mortus said, dead calm, all of a sudden. ''i was too weak. my non-physical attacks were useless and my physical attacks more so. that's it, i'm gonna become the strongest espada. whoever the current no1 espada is, he better watch out!!!'' mortus screamed the last sentence at the top of his lungs. then he began doing pushups. then he remembered charles ''thanks for the rescue, charles, say, is that the thing you were lookin' for, tucked under your arm?''
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.]   dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:33 pm

[Its not under my arm, its inside my uniform. Void]

"Ahem..... you are the first espada. In your current state, you cannot surpass lord Arrellano. Allow me to help you." He swung both arms down with all his might and destroyed the bakudo around Mortus. "You see, that guy must have been a kido master. If he was able to create a Hado #90 so easily, he must be highly proficient with the kido. The fact that he hit you with TWO bakudo in a short period of time further corroborates this hypothesis. Let's head to the lab and record this thing down. I'm pretty bushed from the 80 or so stair workout. Still, its fine. We all make mistakes, my friend. Keep in mind he hit you with two bakudo. Not many beings in the world could cope with that. Next time you want to sneak up on someone, cloak your reiatsu. That's how he was able to hit you the moment you came out of the wall." Charles opened the door to his lab and went inside. He took out a tube of pure reishi, and plugged it into the computer. He synergized it with Kuroken's reiatsu frequency. He then opened the canister, and fed the reishi to the walls. "Very well. We are now prepared."
Back to top Go down
bountguy

PostSubject: Re: dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.]   dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:07 pm

mortus smacked himself in the forehead. of course, he should have cloaked his reiatsu, no wonder the shinigami had been ready. ''did you just proof the walls against kuroken? say, can i spar a bunch with you? i evidently need some practice. hey would it work to do the same process with that other shinigami? it seems he may easily get through the wall.''
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.]   dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:12 pm

[ooc] oh for heaven's sake. somebody logged in when i walked off again. yes mortus does the above. could you post the electric vizord with any questions/answers under the relevant ability? i can edit it on the forum directly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.]   dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Charles laughed. "You no longer need training, you are plenty strong. What you need right now is to think before you act. Don't be so hot-headed in battle. As for the wall, the only way he could get through it is by punching it. Even his antimatter won't be able to touch Las Noches."

[Can't right now, mebbe later]
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.]   dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:11 pm

mortus protested ''but i need to get stronger too. say, maybe i can train with quincy or multiple arrancar. btw i meant that shinigami who disintegrated my bones.'' mortus began doing handstand jumping jacks

[just at some point]
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.]   dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Charles laughed. "That shinigami does not know the molecular composition of sekki-sekki. THe only way he could bust his way in here is using extremely high-level hado. Well, I would ask you to go check up on Roark, but its up to you. I need to speak with His Majesty."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.]   dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:43 pm

mortus grumbled. he would wander, looking for a sparring partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.]   dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.] Empty

Back to top Go down

dangit!!! [mortus is very angry... and distracted.]
Page 1 of 1