v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] Vote_lcap100%White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] Vote_lcap0%White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] Vote_lcap0%White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] Empty
PostSubject: White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]   White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Charles and Morty arrived in the lab. "Now, put the specimens in those three tanks filled with fluid over there. Please do not touch the fluid, as it is reiatsu-sensitive." Charles then put some suspicious-looking metal-plastic gloves over his hands and stood in front of the tanks.

[btw, I will be in the chatbox until about 6:00 or so]
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]   White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:02 pm

''what is that stuff?'' mortus picked up each prisoner and tossed them each into a seperate tank

[i will be offline now until 11 at least]
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]   White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Charles frowned. It wasn't Mortus' place to ask such scientific questions. "Collection and analysis fluid. I tuned it so that I could use it with my reiatus in order to collect data on samples such as these. Now, let's begin." He raised his hands in the air, and the whole room began to shake. "Hmm hmm.... hehehe.... heehee... hahahaha... AHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Charles would laugh maniacally as information began to flow into his mind. "Mortus.... I know everything about these people. Where and when they were born, what crimes they've commited, and even when they've been in bed with a woman. I even know their reiatsu types, colors, and frequencies. Now.... let the experiment begin." He gestured forward with his right arm, then swept it out to the side grandiosely. "Heehee hmmm hmm hahaha.. it's starting..." Some whitish reiatsu began seeping into the fluid and began infiltrating the man's body. He began to scream wildly, thrashing about in the tank like a fish out of water. "Oh, what's this.... hmmm...." The man suddnely spun around and around until he settled down. His face was turned toward the other wall. "Hmmm.... did it work? To early to tell...." The man was slowly turning around... and there it was. On his face.. a most beatifully gruesome hollow mask. Then, there was a sound. It was like a distorted whisper..... it came from the now-hollowfied man. It was garbled, but was clear enough for them to hear, "All........... hail........ the lord and master..... of the new world." Charles too began to make a noise. At first it sounded like sobbing but then.... "hyuk hyuk hyuk... shishishi...kishishishi... heheheheHAHAHAHAHAHehehehHAAAHAAAHAAA, HAAHAHAAAHAAA! It recognizes me as its god! How unusual. I should make a note of that. Well? Mortus? Shall we begin with the second specimen?"
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]   White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:01 am

''sounds fun'' mortus grinned ''you are the most evil and twisted fraccione i have ever seen, and i mean that as a compliment. lets see what happens with the next, hey, would it work if i tried doing one?''
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]   White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:00 am

Charles smiled. "Errr..... I'm afraid not, I tuned this device to my reiatsu so no stupid numeros would go around messing with it." He repeated the process with the second, with success. "OK, Morty, now for the third sample. The strong one." He gestured with his arms, starting the process. Apparently, this man's soul was in such decay that it showed almost no signs of initial reiatsu rejection. "How curious.... complete success. Draining fluid." The liquid drained away. "I've already fed their reiatsu to the walls. Mortus, please go and put them into recovery tanks over there. Now, let me show you something." He lifted both his arms up, and the wall opened, revealing an enourmous, vast.... room? No, more like another building entirely. It had nothing except for thousands upon thousands of spherical green pods. "Cloning pods, Mortus. 100,000 of them. A force to rival Soul Society."
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]   White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:44 pm

''how do you tune it? with a tuning fork? baahaaahaaahahaha!!!'' mortus dumped each of the specimens/victims into a recovery tank. ''alejandro asked you to make the army?''
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]   White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Charles laughed. "Heehee... no, not with a tuning fork. By exposure during creation, the same way that human white blood cells work. And yes, the king wants an army. One that will give us the superior advantage." He closed up the wall, and took off the gloves. "Whew! Ok, I suggest you rest up. Soul Society is next."
Back to top Go down
amosquito

amosquito

PostSubject: Re: White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]   White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:56 pm

''is this the part about looking for the captain's reiatsu signature? if so we need to visit the quincies i guess. how soon do you wanna leave? just the two of us? mind if i go spar again?'' words flew out of mortus' mouth, as he flopped down on the floor
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]   White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:11 pm

"Yes, it is, and we do need to visit the Quincies, but only after Nico and Bonnie return with the relevant information." Charles yawned. "Yah, it should just be the two of us, being pretty stealthy, and highly intelligent. Now, I'm pretty pooped, so I might spar later, but not now. See ya!"

[exit, closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]   White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus] Empty

Back to top Go down

White Mesa [p,nk, Charles and Mortus]
Page 1 of 1