v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] Vote_lcap100%Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] Vote_lcap0%Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] Vote_lcap0%Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico!

Nico!

Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] Empty
PostSubject: Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus]   Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:13 am

Nico arrived back in the throne room and bowed before the king. "Your Majesty, 3rd Espada, Nico del Castil reporting in. I have interesting news about the Vizard developement. I have extracted all necessary information from Tendo, the vizard's Zanpakutou. That man is the vizard leader. His sword has the power to both push and pull objects. The vizard's name is Raymond Lee. I also have valuable information on Soul Society. I will now relay the abilities of all the enacting captains that Lee knew of except for the current 2nd division captain, Shibutaku Takuo, who was Lee's successor. His own sword, Tendo, has the power to push or pull objects, and his bankai enhances that power with fire. Daisuke Shiba has a standard Shiba Getsuga sword, except that he can place temporal markings that can dimensionally seal off an area, much like our own Negacion. Finally, the Captain-Commander..... As far as we know, he has the ability to control plasma and antimatter in bankai, and at his greatest, can disintegrate people in shikai. However, we must assume that Kuroken Shikou has other abilities that we know not of. We also now know the Hougyouku's exact location in the archives. Finally....." Here, Nico paused and grinned. "We now know the Vizard Hierarchy and their approxiamte locations. I hope this is of use to you, my lord." Inside, he was thinking Dang, why do I have to be so professional when making these stupid reports? Eh.....oh well.
Back to top Go down
Alejandro Arrellano

Alejandro Arrellano

PostSubject: Re: Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus]   Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:58 pm

When the Esapada had finished, Alejandro was sitting straight up in his seat. "Nico, rise laddie, nah need for them formalities. Now thaat weeve got new info, we can git straight tyo processin' it. Right Charles? After all, yer our tactician. D'ya think they're plannin' tae attack us?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus]   Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Charles Van Umbrus was leaning back on the other wall, listening to the entire conversation. "Hehehe..... I've seen the signs.... Kuroken's moves... I just happen to know that he will attack sometime in the near future. That's why we've got to undertake this mission to get his reiatsu patterns. Hehehehe.... I'll think over this new information. This would imply that the Captain-Commander has power over more than we thought." He then stalked away into the dark tunnels beyond.

[Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus]   Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus] Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming back w/info [p, nk, Nico, Al, maybe Bonnie, Charles, Mortus]
Page 1 of 1