v1bn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
v1bn

Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2 things/announcements
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm by Admin

» return again from brazil, with ambassadors and victim
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm by Admin

» A-fight! [p, 3-way vizard FTD]
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm by Akado

» viable human ability?
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am by Admin

» human ultimate form?!?
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm by Admin

» by the way...
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm by Admin

» fire kido?
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

» using kido?
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am by Admin

» that newfangled human...
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm by Admin

Captains
1: Kuroken Shikou
2: Shibutaku Takuo
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Daisuke Shiba
9:
10:
11:
12:Genbu Kururugi
13:
Espada
King: Charles Van Umbrus
0: Alejandro Arrellano
1:Mortus Osseus Draconius
2: Acuzio del Castil
3: Nico del Castil
4: Ele Raurieto
5:
6:
Bonnie Trujillo
7:
8:
9:
10:
Poll
Who should have Code for the Code Geass Forum?
Khai
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] Vote_lcap100%Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hien
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] Vote_lcap0%Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon
Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] Vote_lcap0%Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Top posting users this week
No user

Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] Empty
PostSubject: Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark]   Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Charles strapped Raymond to a table, completely securing him so he could not move at all or speak. then, he sprayed an invigorating hormone into his nose, waking him up. "Wake up, now, little one. You need to be awake for your surgery!" He washed his hands, and put on the appropriate gown, mask, and gloves. "Please sterilize your hands over there, please, Roark. We don't want cross-contamination." Turning back, he picked up a sekki-sekki syringe and sterilized it as well. He spoke into a recorder, beginning his examination. "This is Charles Van Umbrus, fraccion of our great lord and master Alejandro Arrellano. Today, being the 30th of September, I will commence a physical examination of a captured vizard accompanied by Roark, the Quincy king. The subject is an Asian male, and has suffered no outward physical damage. He appears to be in his twenties. Subject does not appear to smoke or take drugs. Now, I will insert a standard sekki-sekki needle into his hara core in order to extract a small reiatsu sample for analysis. Roark, do you have any practical comments to add before we begin?"

[Posting order: CHARLES, ROARK, RAYMOND]
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark]   Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:20 am

''sounds like fun... hehehe'' roark said. he went and sterilized his hands. ''note the subject is a vizord, and a powerful one at that. by the way, what are sekki-sekki needles?''
Back to top Go down
vizordguy

PostSubject: Re: Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark]   Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:46 am

before any more rping, where does cero shoot from?
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark]   Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:56 am

[given OOC permission by matt to skip]

"Sekki-sekki needles are merely desert stone needles. I use them because they are extremely affordable. Now, I will begin the procedure." He inserted the needle deep into the area just below the navel. "Beginning extraction." He used the syringe to remove some reishi and the reiatsu that came with it. "As this is a captured, enemy vizard, there is no need to sterilize the subject. Custody of the subject shall be given to Roark after the end of this recording. Now, I will begin analysis of this sample using pesquisa." He tuned in, and after finishing, said, "Very interesting. The subject's shinigami reiatsu is in resonance with that of a hollow. Now, the subject and his zanpakutou shall be turned over to the Quincy." He turned off the recording and leaned over the vizard's face. "Congratulations, you have made it into posterity." Knocking him out again with knockout drops, he turned to Roark. "He's all yours. Take him, and please tell me how he reacts to behavioral stimuli." He untied the vizard, but kept his arms bound.

[@jon use the razor wire idea I told u about Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark]   Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:53 am

''i have some mean ideas, but they require a cell. any ideas, charles? i wanna torment him phsychologically but i don't want him running away. is there a way to seal his powers or such'' roark said
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark]   Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:22 am

"Well, one surefire way is to take away his zanpakutou and to bind his hands. He can't use any of his powers. So, why not put him in a cell, and have a hall to the exit. Then, cover the hall with webs of industrial razor wire. That way, it will be hard for him to get out." Charles grinned, Roark had the right kind of mind.

[you do realize that Quincies have an ice-like material that is extremely durable as well, right?]
Back to top Go down
roarkquincy

PostSubject: Re: Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark]   Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:05 am

roark grinned. he and charles were two of a kind. ''hey, what about the torture used in ''the pendulum'' by edgar poe, you know, the swinging blade to chop him in half, though i would only use this to finish him. hey, i may get a little over-enthusiastic, with my methods, could you send an arrancar along on a ''field trip'' to help repair any initial damage, and to help improve arrancar-quincy relations? i.e. an ambassador?

[what is that material called?]
Back to top Go down
Charles Van Umbrus

Charles Van Umbrus

PostSubject: Re: Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark]   Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:31 am

Charles thought for a minute. "Hmmm..... well, Nico's good for conversation and whatnot. I'll send him and Bonnie-chan along with you back to Germany. You should probably go now, your Sternritter might be worried." He noticed that a piece on his go board had lifted itself up in the air and put itself down in a tactically advantageous position. "Ah, good move, Kuroken. Roark, the Captain-Commander is about to do something drastic, I suggest that you make all haste.

[Reika Gin]
[Closed, assumed Roark, Bonnie, and Nico travel to Germany]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark]   Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aperture into Science [p,nk, Raymond, Charles, Roark]
Page 1 of 1